December 28, 2012

Your first year of teaching goes quickly. Before you know it, you will need to extend your one-year non-immigrant B visa. Your employer should provide the small library of necessary documents required for your visa extension, but you’ll need to fill out the “Application for extenstion of temporary stay in the Kingdom” form, otherwise known as the “TM. 7”.

Here’s an example of a completed TM. 7:
thailand visa extension form tm. 7
thailand visa extension form tm. 7

The TM. 6 number is found in the lower right-hand corner of your arrival card. There are two letters followed by a series of digits.

thailand tm6 arrival card number

Back to top